Friday, January 20, 2006

Indonesia

We spent the festive season in Bali, at a sweet secret spot, surfing perfect crystal clear reef breaks. Its was so goood to relax after a pretty intensive time travelling. We went to a huge party around the bay for new years eve which was pretty crazy, a few of us getting interviewed for indonesian tv, dancing on stage in front of a couple thousand people, night time surf comps. I dragged myself home over the cliffs for new years day sunrise.
We also explored the rest of bali in a huge van, climbing a volcanoe for sunrise, pretty awesome, the last time it erupted was in 2000. It was still steaming!

I'm now in Oz, staying on a 50ft yacht in Brisbane harbour, driving down to sydney in a couple of days. When I get my computer from those bstrds in customs i'll be able to post some recent images.

Big love
MTXXXXX

No comments: